Suits & Sportcoats
Even in our current, more-relaxed culture, suits and sports coats are still a must for many occasions. Sports coats, in particular, have become important wardrobe fashion staples for both business and casual situations. They can be worn with or without a tie and paired with the most elegant dress shirts, knit or woven sports shirts, and even silk or luxury cotton T-shirts.
Kirbys Mens Wear counts among its many offerings in this department some of the finest designers from Europe and North America. Their clothing, much of which can be made to measure, is smart and functional, with a focus on modern business attire for the professional man. Their designs are expertly crafted by hand in the best-quality fabrics woven from the finest wools, natural fibers, and luxurious synthetics in subtle textures for supreme comfort. The underlying construction is assembled with a meticulous attention to detail to guarantee durability and wearability.
Among our featured designers, you’ll find:
- Canali, offering the highest quality Italian-made clothing from a decades-old design house
- Corneliani, representing the epitome of tradition, quality and modernity from Italy
- Samuelsohn, combining elements of modern styling with Canada’s finest classic tailoring
- Coppley’s, pairing contemporary designs with time-honored craftsmanship
- Jack Victor, presenting extraordinary product quality and superior value from Montreal
- Sand, introducing European fashion with a modern silhouette
And to make great designs like these even better, we offer in-house alterations by master tailors for custom suits and sports coats you’ll enjoy wearing any time, any place.
Ask our team of experienced consultants to help you determine which of these men’s fashion designers complements your look and style. They also can help you accessorize to enhance your wardrobe’s flexibility for more occasions than you might otherwise imagine. Kirbys offers men’s furnishings ranging from shoes and socks to belts and ties, and from dress shirts to jeans to create a wardrobe with the adaptability to fit your lifestyle and your personal image.